Kadus LightPlex Step #2 Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment 750ml
Reconstructs hair bonds with up to 97% less hair breakage* and provides a clear blonde result. A Bond Lightening System with ProPlex Technology to strengthen the hair from within and to reconstruct hair bonds, when used in combination with Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment.
*Blondoran against hair breakage when used in conjunction with Step 2 Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment
During the lightening process Step 1 Light Plex Bond Lightening Powder malic acid deeply penetrates into the hair. After lightening Step 2 Bond Completion In Salon Treatment is applied at the shampoo bowl to damp hair. Kadus Light Plex Por-Plex technology activated the deposited malic acid and at the same time more malic acid is added. Bonds are re-connected, stabilizing the hair from within. Using Step 3 Bond Retention Mask at home prolongs the effect at the Pro-Plex Technology continues to strengthen the hair structure, reinforcing bonds keeping hair strong and moisturisedStep #1
Bond Lightening Powder
• For clear blonde results with up to 7 levels of lift - no compromise
• Pre-mixed solution
• For all lightening application techniques, on and off scalp
Bond Completion in-salon treatment
Strengthens the hair structure after chemical treatment and reduces the hair breakage
How To Use:
• Apply to hair when the desired result has been achieved, rinse out thoroughly with lukewarm water (DO NOT shampoo)
• Towel dry and apply the Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment from roots to ends.
• Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. If hair is extremely damaged, leave on for longer (max 20min) before rinsing. Shampoo the hair with Visible Repair Shampoo and neutralize with Visible Repair In-Salon Treatment
Bond Retention Mask
• Continues the effect of strengthening the hair structure and reduced hair breakage
• Use weekly for continued strength
• Massage on damp hair and leave for up to 10 minutes
• A take home/retail treatment
• For all application techniques, on or off scalp
What is Lightplex?
How do I use LightPlex?